CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £10.33Trending at £11.39
About this product
- DescriptionAims to encourage medical practitioners to recognize and discuss the challenges facing them, promote self care as an integral and accepted part of the professional life of medical practitioners, and assists medical practitioners to develop useful strategies for self care.
- Author BiographyLeanne Rowe is an Adjunct Associate and Deputy Chancellor of Monash University. She is a rural GP and former Chairman of the Royal Australian College of GPs. Michael Kidd is the Head of the Department of General Practice at the University of Sydney. He is a Sydney GP and past President of the Royal Australian College of GPs.
- Author(s)Leanne Rowe,Michael Kidd
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Weight1 g
- Width55 mm
- Height82 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.