All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated throughout, this new edition provides a comprehensive exploration of how children acquire a first language effectively.
- Author BiographyEve V. Clark is a Member of the Netherlands Academy of Sciences (KNAW), a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, and a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Her books include Psychology and Language (with H. H. Clark), The Ontogenesis of Meaning, The Acquisition of Romance, The Lexicon in Acquisition, and Constructions in Acquisition (with B. F. Kelly). Her research has involved both observational and experimental studies aimed at discovering what language children understand and what they produce at different stages in development.
- Author(s)Eve V. Clark
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 87 tables
- Weight1130 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.