All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the novellas First Love , The Calamative , The End and The Expelled .
- Author BiographyDuring his career as a playwright and novelist, Samuel Beckett redefined the artistic possibilities of writing in both forms. He won the Prix Formentor in 1961 and the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1969.
- Author(s)Samuel Beckett
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight89 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byGerry Dukes
- Introduction byGerry Dukes
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.