All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHebrew Biblical narratives are sparing in their portrayal of character, leaving much to the reader. Here scholars assume the identities of some biblical characters, using clues in the text, their own exegetical skills and knowledge of the biblical world, and their imaginations to fill in the gaps.
- Author BiographyPhilip Davies is Professor of Biblical Studies in the University of Sheffield.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBiblical Seminar S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 81
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPhilip R. Davies
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.99Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.