CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- Author(s)Mike T. Carson
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Archaeology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Defining early-period Marianas settlement.- Chapter 2: Position of the Marianas in Oceanic prehistory.- Chapter 3: Ancient site contexts.- Chapter 4: Earliest site inventory.- Chapter 5: Early-period material culture.- Chapter 6: Defining earliest Marianas pottery.- Chapter 7: An epic adventure?.- Chapter 8: Long-term human-environment relations at Ritidian in Guam.- Chapter 9: Considering earliest site-dating at Unai Bapot in Saipan.- Chapter 10: Early-period material culture at House of Taga in Tinian.- Chapter 11: Conclusions and implications about earliest Marianas sites.
- Author BiographyDr. Mike T. Carson is a Research Associate at the Micronesian Area Research Center, University of Guam, Mangilao. He has completed more than a decade of archaeological research in the Pacific Region, with special focus on the earliest sites of the Mariana Islands.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.