All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing both traditional and simplified characters along with pinyin and English translation, this book includes comprehensive exercises and character writing sheets with information on the stroke orders of introduced characters.
- Author BiographyChih-p'ing Chou is professor of East Asian studies at Princeton University and director of the university's Chinese language and Princeton in Beijing programs. Jing Wang is senior lecturer in Chinese at Princeton. Jun Lei is a former lecturer in Chinese at Princeton.
- Author(s)Chih-p'ing Chou,Jun Lei,Wang Jing
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleThe Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note129 color illus.
- Weight765 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.