All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for students on basic introduction to counselling courses from around 20 to 100 hours duration. In his highly acclaimed approachable style, Sanders covers all relevant areas of training at this level - theory, personal development and building helping skills.
- Author BiographyPete Sanders retired after 30 years practising as a counsellor, educator and clinical supervisor. He has written, co-written and edited 14 books on counselling, psychotherapy and mental health. He is a trustee of the Soteria Network.
- Author(s)Pete Sanders
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Out-of-print date23/04/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ben68012226 Mar, 2017by
Arrived quickly. Book slightly weathered as second hand but still does the job at half the price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- purplebromers6507 Apr, 2014by
Must have read for a first Counselling book!
Great book, a very good, clear step by step guide explaining where and from whom theories originated and more!
- heritagejoanne0...23 Nov, 2010by
Very helpful book
This book has helped me alot through my level 1 counselling and have no doubt I will keep using it during my next course. Its very easy to understand and I've actually encouraged others on the course to buy this book and all have found it very helpful indeed. Would highly reccomend
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14