CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIt is widely acknowledged that research is an essential component of the counselling and psychotherapy core curriculum. This title builds confidence by outlining contemporary methodologies in everyday language and also by explaining how to approach, understand and evaluate a range of published research.
- Author BiographyPete Sanders retired after 30 years practising as a counsellor, educator and clinical supervisor. He has written, co-written and edited 14 books on counselling, psychotherapy and mental health. He is a trustee of the Soteria Network UK Paul Wilkins is a person-centred academic, practitioner and supervisor. He has written several books on counselling and psychotherapy and is a lecturer in the Department of Psychology and Social Change at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Paul Wilkins,Pete Sanders
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSteps in Counselling Series
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.