All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes poems which inhabit the invented, rootless places that modern society creates: supermarkets, airports and parking garages; the illusory communities of celebrity and the digital universe.
- Author BiographyROBERT REHDER's books include Wordsworth and the Beginnings of Modern Poetry (1981), The Poetry of Wallace Stevens (1988), Stevens, Williams, Crane and the Motive for Metaphor (2004), and he has edited A Narrative of the Life of Mrs. Charlotte Charke (1999). His first books of poems was The Compromises Will Be Different (1995). He holds the chair of English and American Literature at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Robert Rehder
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.