All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical information and support for new parents adapting to becoming a family. This work gives constructive advice on new parent issues from pregnancy and birth to daily baby care, and also the obstetric procedures and medical recommendations.
- Author BiographyDr. Miriam Stoppard is Britain's best-selling pregnancy and childcare author with UK sales of over 2.2 million copies alone. She has appeared on television and has published more than fifty books on childcare and development, fitness and diet and women's health, including Conception, Pregnancy and Birth, Baby and Child Health Care, You and Your Toddler and Your New Baby. In 1998 she was made Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in recognition of her work promoting healthcare information. She lives in London and is a parent and grandparent.
- Author(s)Miriam Stoppard
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/06/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wingnut38103 Mar, 2011by
First Time Parents by Miriam Stoppard
Excellent Book for first time parents purchased it for my daughter and her husband contains all you need to know from pregnacy through to early years,Would recommend.A must read for all new Parents.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.13Trending at £15.59
- £14.53Trending at £14.99
- £15.42Trending at £20.00
- £10.15Trending at £12.38
- £10.71Trending at £10.88
- £18.94Trending at £19.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.