Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £34.98
- £14.30Trending at £20.99
- £101.82Trending at £119.71
- £10.09Trending at £12.95
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £33.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an analysis of the politics of food security and welfare reform in five liberal welfare states. It explores the depoliticization of hunger as a human rights issue and the failure of policies and charitable emergency relief to guarantee household food security.
- Author BiographyGraham Riches is Professor of Social Work at the University of Northern British Columbia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/1996
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGraham Riches
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.