CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and the Houston Texans have collaborated to document the team's first season in the NFL in this book. From the players' draft to the Texans' opening day to the final game of the Houston team's inaugural year, the quiet and the frentic rhythms are charted.
- Author BiographyANNE WILKES TUCKER is the Gus and Lyndall Wortham Curator of Photography at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, where she has organized nearly forty major photography exhibitions.Mickey Herskowitz is an award-winning sportswriter and columnist for the Houston Chronicle.
- Author(s)Anne Wilkes Tucker,Mickey Herskowitz
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2003
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note219 duotone photographs
- Width266 mm
- Height314 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.