All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed author of Black? White? Day? Night? gives an entirely fresh presentation of the concepts of transformation and creativity in this book with simple die-cuts that magically present change from seed to flower, tadpole to frog, and caterpillar to butterfly. Full color.
- Author BiographyLaura Vaccaro Seeger is a New York Times best-selling author and illustrator and the recipient of a 2008 Caldecott Honor, Theodor Seuss Geisel Honors for both 2009 and 2008, a 2007 New York Times Best Illustrated Book Award, and the 2007 Boston Globe/Horn Book Award for Best Picture Book. Her books include The Hidden Alphabet and Dog and Bear, among others. Raised on Long Island, New York, Seeger began drawing at two years old and never stopped. For as long as she remembers, she wanted to write picture books. She received her B.F.A. degree at the School of Fine Art and Design at SUNY Purchase in Westchester, New York, and then moved to Manhattan, where she worked as an animator, artist, and editor in the network television business.Seeger lives in Rockville Centre, Long Island, with her husband, Chris, their two sons, Drew and Dylan, and their dog, Copper. She loves painting, surfing, tennis, playing the piano, and spending time with her family. She takes long walks at the beach every day and paints in her studio every night.
- Author(s)Laura Vaccaro Seeger
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width214 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.75Trending at £10.93
- £10.98Trending at £13.84
- £5.84Trending at £6.78
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £4.74Trending at £7.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
- £7.88Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.