All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a series of three recovery guides covering the first three years of sobriety, this text includes the voices of many women and men who have struggled through the often baffling territory of first-year sobriety.
- Author BiographyGuy Kettelhack is an analyst-in-training at the Boston and New York Centers for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies. He has written seven books on recovery. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Guy Kettelhack
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.