CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionReviews performance of Uganda's health sector and assesses options for increasing total health spending and improving efficiency of health spending to improve health, nutrition, and population outcomes. The paper is targeted at policy makers in health those involved in financing of health services both within government and donor agencies.
- Author(s)Ajay Tandon,Johannes Hoogeveen,Julie McLaughlin,Peter Okwero,Susan Sparkes,World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication05/04/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleWorld Bank Working Paper
- Series Part/Volume Number186
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Noteill.
- Weight180 g
- Width178 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.