All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.82Was:£8.99Free postage
- £8.21Was:£8.99Free postage
- £11.83Free postage
- £13.40Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and re-energized edition of the internationally bestselling parable that will help you love the work you do - even if you can't always do work that you love. With foreword by Ken Blanchard.
- Author BiographyStephen Lundin is a filmmaker and professional speaker. Harry Paul is an international speaker, consultant and advisor to businesses, corporations and organisations on topics of employee motivation, engagement and high-performing culture. John Christensen is an award-winning filmmaker, including FISH!, the best-selling corporate training video ever.
- Author(s)Harry Paul,John Christensen,Stephen C. Lundin
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £20.00Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.