Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students and fish enthusiasts, this book provides a summary of fish biology and conservation.
- Author BiographyPeter B. Moyle is coauthor of Fishes: An Introduction to Ichthyology (1988). He is Professor of Fisheries Biology at the University of California, Davis. Chris Mari van Dyck, who trained as a fish biologist, is a professional illustrator living in McAllen, Texas.
- Author(s)Peter B. Moyle
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note85 b&w illustrations, 8 colour plates
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Mari Van Dyck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.