CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £37.76Trending at £54.10
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £12.91Trending at £13.72
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.91
About this product
- Author(s)George M. Hall
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight469 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1997. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsBiochemical Dynamics And The Quality Of Fresh And Frozen Fish. Preservation of Fish by Curing (Drying, Salting and Smoking). Surimi and Fish Mince Products. Chilling and Freezing of Fish. Canning Fish and Fish Products. Methods of Identifying Species of Raw and Processed Fish. Modified Atmosphere Packaging of Fish and Fish Products. HACCP and Quality Assurance of Seafood. Temperature Modeling and Relationships in Fish Transportation. Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.