Consider these sponsored items
- £7.78Was:£8.99Free postage
- £6.93Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a very simple look at animal classifications. This book is about fish: what they do, how they behave, and how these characteristics are different from other groups of animals. Illustrated with colourful photographs, it shows many examples of different types of fish in their natural environment.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFirst Library: Animal Classification
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.