All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed insight into the fascinating world of fish.
- Author BiographySarah Wilkes is a consultant ecologist who has worked with conservation organisations for many years. She has written a number of books on natural history and environmental topics and has travelled the world in search of wildlife. She is particularly concerned with the conservation of some of the world's most threatened animal species.
- Author(s)Sarah Wilkes
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleClassifying Animals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight218 g
- Width219 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.