Fisher Investments on Energy by Aaron Azelton, Fisher Investments, Andrew S. Teufel (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.32Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe first offering from the Fisher Investments On investing series is a comprehensive guide to the Energy sector. The book can benefit both new and seasoned investors, covering everything from Energy sector basics to specific industry insights to practical investing tactics, including common pitfalls to avoid.
- Author BiographyAaron M. Azelton (San Francisco, California) is an equity research analyst covering the Energy sector at Fisher Investments. He graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a B.A. in Economics. He has been with Fisher Investments since 2002. Aaron grew up in Santa Monica, California, and is currently living in San Francisco. Andrew S. Teufel (San Francisco, California) has been a member of Fisher Investments research staff since 1995 and is currently Co-President and Director of Research. Prior to joining the firm, he worked at Bear Stearns as a corporate finance analyst. He is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, and has lectured at the Haas School of Business on topics in investment management. Andrew has conducted hundreds of investment seminars and educational workshops throughout the US and the United Kingdom. He also serves as Editor-in-Chief of MarketMinder.com.
- Author(s)Aaron Azelton,Andrew S. Teufel,Fisher Investments
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFisher Investments Press
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecharts, Illustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width166 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.