CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
- £20.79Trending at £29.61
- £12.87Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe second installment of the Fisher Investments On series is a comprehensive guide to the Materials sector. Fisher Investments on Materials can benefit both new and seasoned investors, covering everything from Materials sector basics to specific industry insights to practical investing tactics, including common pitfalls to avoid.
- Author BiographyBrad W. Pyles (San Francisco, California) is a capital markets analyst at Fisher Investments with a focus on Materials and macroeconomic strategy. He regularly presents to audiences at investing seminars and educational workshops across the country. He graduated from UCLA with a BA in Business Economics and a minor in Mathematics. Originally from Honolulu, he now resides in San Francisco with his wife, Tina. Andrew S. Teufel (San Francisco, California) has been a member of Fisher Investments research staff since 1995 and is currently Co-President and Director of Research. Prior to joining the firm, he worked at Bear Stearns as a corporate finance analyst. He is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, and has lectured at the Haas School of Business on topics in investment management. Andrew has conducted hundreds of investment seminars and educational workshops throughout the US and the UK. He also serves as Editor-in-Chief of MarketMinder.com.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Teufel,Brad Pyles,Fisher Investments
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFisher Investments Press
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.