All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £12.79Trending at £16.92
- £12.19Trending at £14.95
- £5.78Trending at £7.96
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.99
- £7.59Trending at £7.97
About this product
- DescriptionExplores technological considerations of small-scale, primitive fishing technologies, and describes innovative, relatively inexpensive methods and tools that have already been successfully applied in developing countries. This book is illustrated throughout with photographs of the devices and construction methods described in the text.
- Author BiographyBoard on Science and Technology for International Development, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Science & Technology for International Development,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council,Policy and Global Affairs
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content Note15ill.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.