All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the fishwatcher, that inquisitive person - whether swimmer, tidepool watcher, skin or scuba diver, or fisherman - who wants to know something about the beautiful and abundant marine life from Labrador to Trinidad, this book includes 378 fish species that are described in words and pictures.
- Author(s)Gar Goodson
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1976
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.