All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShallow ocean, or flats, fishing is one of the popular coastal activities in Florida. This book draws on the expertise of numerous flatsmasters who share their wisdom on how to land a trophy catch. It offers knowledge of the many vessels available, the different kinds of flats and the best ways to wade them, and weather safety information.
- Author BiographyJan S. Maizler is a journalist and former IGFA world-record holder for bonefish on two-pound line and permit on four-pound line. He is the author of seven books, including Flats Fishing II: A Shoalwater Handbook and Fishing Florida's Coast.
- Author(s)Jan S. Maizler
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note47 b/w photos
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Series Edited byM.Timothy O'Keefe
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.91Trending at £17.44
- £34.34Trending at £48.39
- £14.76Trending at £16.99
- £5.65Trending at £7.12
- £7.99Trending at £11.49
- £20.41Trending at £25.87
- £9.95Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.