CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFitface - How to get a natural face-lift, tighten sagging skin, smooth wrinkles, build collagen and elastin to look your best at any age. Fitface is the best prevention against painful, risky needles or knives. Unfortunately creams can only hydrate and moisturize, but Fitface goes deeper, working from the inside out, just like how the skin grows.
- Author BiographyCharlotte was born in England in 1956 and came to reside in California throughout the 80's. There, she witnessed firsthand a horrific botched face-lift operation which completely turned her off the idea of ever resorting to such drastic measures. She began doing facial exercises and over the years became an aficionado, eventually culminating in designing her own unique brand of hands freeA exercises to avoid damaging delicate facial tissues. Charlotte has gained considerable knowledge on the subject of facial aging from her extensive research and over 25 years of practical experience which she shares with the reader. Throughout the book Charlotte talks to the readerA , including some of her relevant personal history, for example of how a team of plastic surgeons saved her daughter's face and life. This makes Fitface very honest and readable, a truly unique book referenced with more than 600 website links.
- Author(s)Charlotte Hamilton
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.