Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.55Trending at £16.83
- £20.45Trending at £29.95
- £6.71Trending at £6.93
- £12.80Trending at £13.52
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £12.46Trending at £12.92
- £19.31Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for fitness professionals. With the expanded scope on the study of physical activity and its relevance to fitness, it allows both students and professionals to stay abreast of the research and information in the field. It also serves as a resource for those seeking professional certification.
- Author BiographyEdward T. Howley, PhD, is a professor in the department of exercise, sport and leisure studies at the University of Tennessee. Dr. Howley teaches an undergraduate course in fitness testing and prescription and undergraduate and graduate courses in exercise physiology. Dixie L. Thompson, PhD, FACSM, FNAK, is a professor and head of the department of kinesiology, recreation and sport studies at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. She is also the director of the Centre for Physical Activity and Health at the university.
- Author(s)Dixie L. Thompson,Edward T. Howley
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Content Note186 Illustrations, color; 125 Halftones, color
- Weight1950 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.