All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionOffers progressive workouts for swimmers of varying fitness levels. This book shows readers how to achieve maximum results from different workouts, whether trying to enhance their overall fitness or training for an upcoming triathlon. It also covers freestyle flip turns and technique instruction.
- Author BiographyEmmett Hines is director and head coach of H2Ouston Swims, has been coaching adult swimming for more than 25 years. In 1993 he was selected as United States Masters Swimming's Coach of the Year. In 1995 he became a senior coach for Total Immersion Swim Camps, conducting clinics across the country. In 2002, Hines received the Masters Aquatic Coaches Association (MACA) Lifetime Achievement Award. He is one of only 13 coaches to hold the ASCA Level 5 Masters Certification. In addition to authoring the first edition of Fitness Swimming, Hines has had more than 150 articles published in swimming and triathlon publications, including frequent articles in SWIM magazine and a monthly column for Runner Triathlete News. He is often a featured speaker at the ASCA World Clinic and at the Pacific Swimming Coaches Clinic, two of the largest swim coaching clinics in the world.
- Author(s)Emmett W. Hines
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/11/2016
- Content Note13 colour illustrations, 42 colour illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.