Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.60+ £1.47 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAdd structure and variety to your walks with specific programs and 60 workouts to use on your path to improved fitness and health.
- Author BiographyTherese Iknoian is an exercise physiologist, former ranked race walker and internationally published freelance health and fitness writer. As a race walker, she was ranked 24th woman in America in 1995 and in 1994 broke the world record for her age group in the indoor 3K.
- Author(s)Therese Iknoian
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note41 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.