Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, it combines laser-precise color images of skin lesions with a concise summary outline of dermatologic disorders, along with the cutaneous signs of systemic disease.
- Author BiographyProfessor and Chairman Emeritus, Department of Dermatology, The University of Vienna Medical School, Vienna General Hospital, Vienna, Austria. Richard A. Johnson, MDCM, Clinical Instructor in Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, Clinical Associate in Dermatology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Associate in Dermatology, Beth Israel Hospital, Associate Physician (Dermatology), Brigham & Women's Hospital, Dermatologist, New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Arturo P. Saavedra,Klaus Wolff,Richard Allen Johnson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.