All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.96
- £4.39Trending at £4.72
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.45
- £14.56Trending at £20.04
- £16.28Trending at £17.07
About this product
- DescriptionRepresenting a historical cross-section of performance and training in Western music since the seventeenth century, this book brings to light the private and performance lives of five remarkable women musicians and composers.
- Author BiographyCecelia Hopkins Porter is a longtime classical music critic for The Washington Post and the author of The Rhine as Musical Metaphor: Cultural Identity in German Romantic Music.
- Author(s)Cecelia Hopkins Porter
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.