All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the main street of Les Laveuses runs the Loire, smooth and brown as a sunning snake - but hiding a deadly undertow beneath its moving surface. This is where Framboise, a secretive widow named after a raspberry liqueur, plies her culinary trade at the creperie - and lets memory play strange games.
- Author BiographyJoanne Harris is the author of the Whitbread-shortlisted Chocolat (made into a major film starring Juliette Binoche), Blackberry Wine, Five Quarters of the Orange, Coastliners, Holy Fools, Jigs & Reels, Sleep Pale Sister, Gentlemen & Players and, with Fran Warde, The French Kitchen- A Cookbook and The French Market- More Recipes from a French Kitchen. She lives in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, with her husband and daughter.
- PrizesShort-listed for Parker Romantic Novel of the Year Award 2002 and WH Smith Book Awards (Fiction) 2002 and Romantic Novel of the Year Award 2002 and WH Smith Book Awards: Fiction 2002.
- Author(s)Joanne Harris
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- Out-of-print date30/01/2009
- Weight487 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £9.06
- £4.10Trending at £4.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.