All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to Meridian Therapy - a self-healing system that can be learned in minutes and can relieve a lifetime of emotional pain.
- Author BiographyGloria Arenson is an author and educator who has been a clinical therapist for more than twenty years. A well-known, charistmatic speaker, Ms. Arenson has helped thousands overcome self-defeating behaviours, raise their self-esteem, and enrich relationships through her classes and workshops. The author of popular books on eating disorders and compulsive behaviour, she has appeared on major talk shows with Montel Williams and Leeza Gibbons. She trains other professionals - psychotherapists, teachers, and health professionals - in Meridian Therapy, the basis of The Meridian Therapy Revolution.
- Author(s)Gloria Arenson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster International
- Content Note1 b-w illustration
- Weight262 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- ghoussain01 Feb, 2017by
What an amazing book ? I love it just the right one. Thank you. Ghoussain
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.