CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn the BRISTOL CLASSICAL PRESS GREEK TEXTS series. Lysias was one of the leading exponents of the art of speech-writing in late fifth and early fourth century Athens. These five examples of his work cover a range of cases and offer an insight into Athenian society.
- Author BiographyMichael Edwards is Professor at the University of London and author of Attic Orators (1998).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/05/1999
- Series TitleBCP Greek Texts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorM. Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.