All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains dozens of inspiring and affordable ideas for quick everyday flower arrangements that range from cutting-edge chic to soft and romantic. By the flowers, trim the stems, place in a container, add water, and you're done in five minutes flat.
- Author BiographyBo Niles is a former magazine editor and author whose books include White by Design, Living with Lace, Paperie, and a travel memoir, A Window On Provence. For Ryland Peters & Small, she has contributed to Rural Escapes, City Living and Country Escapes.
- Author(s)Bo Niles
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/10/2009
- Content Note95 colour photographs
- Weight360 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.