All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.04
About this product
- DescriptionA large number of securities related to various interest rates are traded in financial markets. Traders and analysts in the financial industry apply models based on economics, mathematics and probability theory to compute reasonable prices and risk measures for these securities. This book offers a unified presentation of such models and securities.
- Author BiographyClaus Munk holds a PhD in Economics (1997) and an MSc in Mathematics-Economics (1993) from the University of Southern Denmark. After holding positions at the University of Southern Denmark and Aarhus University, he joined the Copenhagen Business School in 2012 as a Professor of finance. His primary research areas are asset allocation, general asset pricing theory, financial derivatives, household finance, executive compensation, and the application of numerical methods in finance. His research has been published in highly ranked journals such as Journal of Financial Economics, Management Science, Journal of Accounting Research, Journal of Banking and Finance, and Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. He is the author of the books Fixed Income Modelling and Financial Asset Pricing Theory, both published by Oxford University Press.
- Author(s)Claus Munk
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note40 Figures and 24 Tables
- Weight856 g
- Width182 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.