All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a systematic approach to problems in economic equilibrium based on fixed-point arguments and rigorous set-theoretical (axiomatic) methods. This book describes the highest-level research on the classical theme, fixed points and economic equilibria, in the theory of mathematical economics.
- Author(s)Ken Urai
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSeries On Mathematical Economics And Game Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.