All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book celebrates the art and craft of one-gear bikes with stunning photos and inspirational quotes. Fixies and single-speeds are the ride of choice for hipsters, tricksters and hardmen alike - bare-bones bikes that can be dressed up or stripped down; simple machines that have inspired a diverse, inventive culture and innovative designs.
- Author BiographyChris Naylor enjoys cycling the moors, coastlines and cycle paths and never leaves home without a puncture repair kit.
- Author(s)Chris Naylor
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content NoteColour Photographs
- Weight660 g
- Width248 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.54Trending at £40.00
- £8.80Trending at £13.45
- £21.00Trending at £21.50
- £20.95Trending at £29.49
- £9.97Trending at £16.99
- £19.70Trending at £20.40
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.