CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionHelping newcomers learn useful methods for building databases, this book also helps pros gain efficiency.
- Author BiographyPhil Mitchell is an Access wiz and instructor. He's been a software developer for a dozen years, focusing on data modeling and developing database applications. He also has a Ph.D. in cognitive psychology and a passion for design usability. Evan Callahan owns Callahan Software Solutions, a consulting firm specializing in Microsoft Access. Evan is the author of several books on Access and Office, including Access 2002 Visual Basic Step by Step, and co-author of O'Reilly's Access Annoyances. Evan worked for Microsoft Corporation from 1989 to 1995, and is still recovering.
- Author(s)Evan Callahan,Phil Mitchell
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.