All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs global fashion a wolf in sheep's clothing? An industry insider takes a hard look at the apparel trade.
- Author BiographyMichael Lavergne is an ethical supply chain professional who has spent the past eighteen years leading sourcing initiatives across Asia, Latin America, The Middle East, Africa and North American markets. He gained experience in labor, human rights and environmental issues in Central America, Mexico and SE Asia and has supported responsible industry development in East Africa and The Middle East. Michael has written on ethical trade issues for Canadian Business Magazine, The Toronto Star, and The National Post, among others. He is a board member of Fashion Takes Action, and speaks regularly at industry events such as The Sustainable Fashion Forum and the World Ethical Apparel Roundtable.
- Author(s)Michael Lavergne
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content NoteB&W photos, B&W illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.