All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe puppy that destroys the author's kitchen cabinets, bites her dates, pees on her neighbours, and bays at the moon is her worst nightmare - and her son's best friend. This title tells that beagle's story.
- Author BiographyPaula Munier has been a dog person her whole life. Raised by a man with a penchant for Weimaraners, Vizslas, and Great Danes, she got her first dog of her own on her tenth birthday - a black miniature poodle named Rogue. Since then she has shared her life with numerous dogs, cats, fish, and a bearded lizard, all of which together caused far less trouble than just one small beagle named Freddie.
- Author(s)Paula Munier
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight449 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.