Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionBegins by discussing the political awakening to the issue and exploring just who constitutes the fuel poor. This title examines the factors that contribute to fuel poverty - low incomes, high fuel prices and poor quality housing - and looks at and evaluates the policies that have been employed to help reduce the problem.
- Author BiographyBrenda Boardman is Emeritus Fellow with the Lower Carbon Futures at the Environmental Change Institute at the University of Oxford. She has published extensively on energy use in the home and fuel poverty.
- Author(s)Brenda Boardman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, diagrams, tables, graphs, index
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.