All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPersistent problems have left Illinois the butt of jokes and threatened it with fiscal catastrophe. The authors use their four decades of experience as public servants, Springfield veterans, and government observers to present a program of almost one hundred specific policy ideas aimed at rescuing the state from its long list of problems.
- Author BiographyJames Nowlan served two terms in the Illinois House of Representatives and worked under three governors. He is the coauthor of Illinois Politics: A Citizen's Guide. J. Thomas Johnson was director of the Illinois Department of Revenue and is President Emeritus of the Taxpayers' Federation of Illinois.
- Author(s)J. Thomas Johnson,James D. Nowlan
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note8 charts, 3 tables, 1 line drawing, 4 sidebars
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.