All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to develop and test your brand's stories for maximum word of mouth impact; build a reliable communications network to deliver your message; harness the incredible power of Big Data for profit-generating Word of Mouth Marketing campaigns; find, engage, and train influencers to promote your brand; and more.
- Author BiographyTed Wright is the CEO of Fizz, the pioneering word of mouth marketing firm. He has contributed to several consumer revolutions in the U.S.--including the resurgence of Pabst Blue Ribbon among urban hipsters and the adoption of Chocolate Milk among athletes--and he's helped take his clients, such as Bissell, Intuit, AT&T, and Intel, among many others, to the next level and beyond.
- Author(s)Ted Wright
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight453 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.