CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffers case studies and comparisons of flag history, uses and controversies. This book brings together offers a cluster of close readings of flags in their social contexts, mostly contemporary, but also historical.
- Author BiographyThomas Hylland Eriksen is Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Oslo and Research Director of CULCOM (Cultural Complexity in the New Norway), 2004-2009. Richard Jenkins, trained as an anthropologist, is Professor of Sociology at the University of Sheffield.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRichard Jenkins,Thomas Hylland Eriksen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.