Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionWith a standalone series of walkthroughs and tutorials, this book teaches you which areas of Flash are important, and which are less used. Using graphics, it leads you through hands-on examples by illustration.
- Author BiographyRobert Hoekman, Jr, is a Certified Macromedia Flash MX Designer and has worked with Flash since version 3. He is also the founder and manager of the Flash and Multimedia User Group of Arizona, an official Macromedia User Group (MMUG) with approximately 150 members. In the past several years, Robert has worked in corporate environments as a Multimedia designer, web designer and webmaster, and has designed for audiences ranging from music-memorabilia collectors to executives at Fortune 100 companies.
- Author(s)Richard Shupe,Robert Hoekman
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.