All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.78
- £14.61Trending at £15.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £36.98Trending at £37.41
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
About this product
- DescriptionOnce you know how to use Flash, you can create everything from simple animations to high-end desktop applications, but it's a complex tool that can be difficult to master on your own-unless you have this Missing Manual. This book will help you learn all you need to know about Flash CS5 to create gorgeous animations that bring your ideas to life.
- Author BiographyChristopher Grover has worked as a technical writer, advertising copywriter, and product publicist for more than 25 years. He recently launched Bolinas Road Creative, an agency that helps small businesses promote their products and services. He is the author of Word 2007: The Missing Manual and Flash CS5: The Missing Manual.
- Author(s)Chris Grover
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1353 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.