All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA primer to Flash mobile development that helps you build media applications for the iOS and Android platforms. It includes information - from setting up your development environment to publishing your apps to the Google Market Place/Apple iTunes App Store.
- Author BiographyMatthew David is a specialist developing rich Web solutions using technologies like Flash and the latest Web design techniques. In addition, he works in online sales, marketing, and search engine optimization, with the aim of driving business to customer sites. Matthew partners with many companies as a business strategist, works closely with the World Wide Web Consortium Group (W3C), and is on Adobe's Advisory team.
- Author(s)Matthew David
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width189 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.