All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.84
- £25.03Trending at £32.91
- £35.51Trending at £37.10
- £53.48Trending at £58.76
- £39.53Trending at £40.05
- £45.12Trending at £59.64
- £23.15Trending at £35.98
About this product
- DescriptionFlash is all about creating unparalleled user experiences and applications for the Web. And this book is all about helping you think outside of the box to get there. Intuitive and user-centric, 'Flash Out of the Box' aims to get readers animating, working with video, loading external assets, drawing, masking, modularising, and more.
- Author BiographyRobert Hoekman, Jr, is a Certified Macromedia Flash MX Designer and has worked with Flash since version 3. He is also the founder and manager of the Flash and Multimedia User Group of Arizona, an official Macromedia User Group (MMUG) with approximately 150 members. In the past several years, Robert has worked in corporate environments as a Multimedia designer, web designer and webmaster, and has designed for audiences ranging from music-memorabilia collectors to executives at Fortune 100 companies.
- Author(s)Robert Hoekman
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.