Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with flashbulb memories (FBMs). This book considers the many developments including various models of FBM formation, advances in statistical methods and neuroscience, and two key public events, the death of Princess Diana and the September 11th attacks in the US, which can help test FBM.
- Author BiographyOlivier Luminet is Research Associate at the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRS), as well as Associate Professor at the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium and at the Free University of Brussels, Belgium. Antonietta Curci is Associate professor at the University of Bari in Italy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAntonietta Curci,Olivier Luminet
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.